There are various ways in how Audioboo may be used in classroom environment. For instance, teachers may use Audioboo to make a podcast asking students to write an essay on a topic and students at home will listen to the podcast and received the essay questions. Other than that, teachers can also ask students to keep a journal in form of podcasts in Audioboo. Students may record about anything that their like. Teachers may also ask students to email the podcast to teachers and teachers can use podcast to give feedback as well.
In addition, users can use Audioboo through their phone as well. There is an app for Iphone, Android and Nokia phone users. This will definitely make Audioboo more accessible and exciting for students to try it on their phone. Users will be able to do their podcast about everything and everywhere.
An example of Audioboo
1. Its free!
2. Audioboo connects users with their friends. This will encourage communicative language use and motivates students to share more things in their podcasts.
3. Mobility. User can create and record podcasts from phone.
4. Awesome interface. Nice, clean and simple. And works!
1. Privacy. Podcasts goes up on twitter and searchable through iTunes.
2. 3 minutes maximum time for podcasts.